Panjiri Benefits and Recipe
- Panjiri is known as a traditional healing food for mothers. …
- Panjeri promotes the flow of breast milk.
- So, it provides energy and cures postnatal depression.
- It helps get the uterus back to its normal self after delivery and removes the excess fluid in the uterus.
What is Panjiri?
So, panjiri is known to generate heat in the body. The ingredients in panjeri help soothe sore muscles, lubricate joints and reduce body aches. So, it fuels us with loads of energy and vigor. So, it helps lactating mothers by stimulating breast milk flow and helping them regain strength post-delivery
Panjiri is made from 100 percent pure ingredients and fried in Desi ghee. So, the panjeri is rich in nutrients and vitamins, and calories that help in boosting the immune system and keep you fit and healthy.
So, different dry fruits are added after frying in Desi ghee. Our products are long-lasting with no spoilage effects. So, our Panjiri is one of the world’s best Panjeri exported all over the world. Due to its natural and unique taste. So, try it once, you will remember us again and again.
Ingredients for Penjiri?
- Atta (Wheat Flour).
- Desi Ghee.
- 4 Magaz (melon seeds).
- Flame of the forest (Kamarkas).
- Fennel seeds (Saunf).
- Puffed lotus seed (Makhane).
- Carom seeds (Ajwain).
- Powdered cardamom seeds (Elaichi).
- Powdered dried ginger powder (Saunth).
- Walnuts (Akhrot).
- Figs (Anjeer).
- Unsalted pistachio nuts (Pista).
- Powdered Sugar (Boora).